Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday #7: Champion


 ***"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly event hosted by Jill at the Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.***

So what book am I anxiously awaiting to read?
Champion By Marie Lu


The explosive finale to Marie Lu’s New York Times bestselling LEGEND trilogy—perfect for fans of THE HUNGER GAMES and DIVERGENT!

He is a Legend.
She is a Prodigy.
Who will be Champion? 

June and Day have sacrificed so much for the people of the Republic—and each other—and now their country is on the brink of a new existence. June is back in the good graces of the Republic, working within the government’s elite circles as Princeps Elect while Day has been assigned a high level military position. But neither could have predicted the circumstances that will reunite them once again. Just when a peace treaty is imminent, a plague outbreak causes panic in the Colonies, and war threatens the Republic’s border cities. This new strain of plague is deadlier than ever, and June is the only one who knows the key to her country’s defense. But saving the lives of thousands will mean asking the one she loves to give up everything he has. With heart-pounding action and suspense, Marie Lu’s bestselling trilogy draws to a stunning conclusion.

 November 5th 2013 




Champion. Who can you trust when the greed for power takes precedence over loyalty? 
Champion is BOUND to kick some major ass, I mean after an ending like that just GIVE IT TO ME NOW BEFORE I JUMP OFF A CLIFF FROM MY FEELS. YOU DON'T DO THIS TO ME. YOU DON'T END A BOOK LIKE THAT OK. I NEEDED JUNE TO TELL DAY THAT SHE LOVED HIM. I'M NOT KIDDING THIS ISN'T UP FOR DISCUSSION . 

But really those venturing the blog-o-sphere like always...

24 comments:

  1. I am so excited for this book!!! It was my WoW pick a few weeks ago!

    Rebecca @ The Library Canary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I actually just recently saw it on good read and had a mini stroke!

      Delete
  2. Nice! Been seeing a lot of this one! And that gif is just too funny!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Yes! I agree! I'm looking forward to reading Champion too!! Love June & Day!! Day better tell June the truth, like NOW!

    -Emily @ Emily Hearts Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Legend has been sitting on my shelf all summer, I just haven't gotten around to reading it yet :s. I noticed below is a review of Origin *squeals * I haven't got that one yet.
    Thanks for stopping by my WoW :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeeep, I seriously need to catch up on the Legend series. I just never gotten the chance to get to it, but this WOW pic definitely has me convinced I def need to read it now. *.*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh I am so unbelievably excited for Champion! I'm obsessed with the Legend books and am so happy they moved the release date! :) Great pick!

    Rachel @ Paper Cuts

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really excited about this as well :) The series looks really good and i've been debating getting Legend :)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog :) New follower via GFC

    Sanna @ Fanciful Fictions

    ReplyDelete
  8. This series has been on my TBR list for a while, but I haven't had a chance to start it. I am in the process of finishing several series and hope to be able to start this one soon.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

    FYI: I followed you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I keep meaning to start this series. Good to hear nice things, I'll have to move it up the TBR list :)
    Thanks for stopping by. Old follower.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ohh this book is coming out this year. Great!!! I can binge read then since I've not read the second book yet. Thanks for stopping by and I follow back.

    Happy reading =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love you blog layout! It so pretty <3
    I need to get around to reading Prodigy ASAP! I read Legend in March I think, and I loved it so I can't wait to continue on with this series!
    Great pick :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome to the blogging community! I love your blog, it's adorable. :)
    I only recently managed to pick up a copy of Legend, the first book in this trilogy. I've heard so many amazing things about it and I can't wait to finally start it. It's so strange to think the third book is going to be released soon... I LOVE the cover, I think it's probably my favourite! My second one being Prodogy. Thanks for spotlighting this book and for stopping by my WoW post. :)
    Happy Reading! :D

    -----
    Tiffa @ The British Book Nerd

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome, I can't wait to read CHAMPION either though I have a horrible feeling that it might end very unhappily ala MOCKINGJAY.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I still have to start this series. I have Legend on my iPad waiting to be opened. It'll definitely happen soon. Well. Hopefully.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    Chelsea @ Books Turn Brains

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really, really need to start this series soon! It sound really great. :) Awesome pick!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really enjoyed Legend and though Prodigy kinda disappointed me, I'm still eagerly awaiting this book! Nice pick!

    Chel @ The Procrastinator's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  17. I haven't read any of Marie Lu's books yet but I've been seeing good things. Will have to check it out sometime.
    Thanks for sharing & stopping by Bookmunchies (:

    ReplyDelete
  18. I need to start reading these Legend books.

    Jenna @ Rather Be Reading YA

    ReplyDelete
  19. I still haven't actually read these books but they are on my to buy list. Maybe I should wait for them to all be out so I don't have to wait haha. I really like that cover. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I haven't even started with Legend yet, but I feel that I really should soon. ;)

    Thanks for stopping by and following. I'm following back!

    Johanna @ ChallengingReads

    ReplyDelete
  21. I haven't read this series yet, but definitely planning to! I LOVE Champion's cover!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I didn't enjoy Prodigy as much as Legend, but I'm looking forward to this one :D

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey there! I know I'm a little over a week late finally getting over to your blog but I was out of town and am just now getting back into the swing of things. Thank you SO much for your super sweet comment you left on my Waiting on Wednesday post from last week. You made my day! I love the layout and background for your blog! It's so pretty. I'm following you on Bloglovin' and GFC :)

    I still haven't read this series yet but I've heard so many great things about it. I really need to pick up the first book sometime soon!

    Christine @ The Bookish Daydreamer

    ReplyDelete